8 Top Rated Best Rowing Machine under 500
If you are a gym freak or a person wants to lose weight by working hard, then this article is the best suited for you! We will take you on a tour about the best rowing machine under 500 dollars with all possible details so that you do not have to face any problem while buying them.
Finding the best rowing machines under 500 is a tough job simply because rowing machine are usually expensive, and cheap ones are not durable enough or rather, good enough. It takes a lot of research work for getting to know about the best rower under 500. To your surprise, this article is here just to provide you with all of it!
A rowing machine is a gym equipment. It got its name as ‘rowing’ because when the machine is been used, it looks like a person is rowing a boat! It is an indoor equipment that can be used at home and for which you do not need to go to the gym. It provides benefits to the users like building of muscles of the chest, arms and back.
Rowing machine is one of the most commonly used equipment to lose weight including belly and arm fat.
If you are tight with your budget and do not want to spend a large amount on the rowing machine, then we have got the best rowing machines under $500 for you! Do not worry about their durability or any other factor because you can be sure of one thing- we will provide you with the best rower under 500!
Having one of the best rowing machine under 500 at your home will not only benefit your body but also, save your cost at the gym! Monthly gym expenses can be difficult to carry out but if you have a rower at your home, it will curb down your expenses. Time factor is another important thing for this matter. Gym has fixed timings but your home rowing machine is available to you all the time! Clear any time of the day to use it according to your own schedule.
Rowing is one of the best ways to engage your full body at working out and without a single doubt, buying the best rowing machine under $500 is a one-time investment for you.
List of top 8 best rowing machine under 500
Having a rower at your place would mean that you would not have to run out of patience, waiting for your turn at the gym to use it. Compiled and combined the best rowing machines under $500 for you to buy.
1. Stamina ATS Air Rowing Machine
Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine
3 used from $286.33
- EFFECTIVE CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE: Rowing on the Stamina ATS Air Rower 1403 helps burn calories, build total body strength and improve your hearth health. This low impact work-out activates 86% of the body's musculature and is an incredibly efficient way to achieve a stronger, tighter, healthier body.
- DYNAMIC AIR RESISTANCE: One of the main benefits of air resistance is that it always matches your pace. Row harder if you desire more resistance and ease off if you want less.
- LCD WORKOUT MONITOR: During your routine, track speed, distance, time and calories burned with the large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- UPGRADED FEATURES: The upholstered, padded seat, adjustable footplates and padded rowing handle help keep you relaxed during your workouts. The oversized angled rail solidly supports the smooth-sliding seat. Floor protectors safeguard your workout area. Built-in wheels and a folding frame make storage a breeze.
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND FREE EXTENDED WARRANTY: Once assembled, the rowing machines are 77” long x 18.75” wide x 22” tall. Folded dimensions are 48” long x 18.75” wide x 28” tall. 250 lbs. weight capacity. Comes with a THREE-YEAR frame and ONE-YEAR parts warranty (standard 90 days is extended to 1 full year). Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Starting the list with an air rowing machine because it is worth your buy! The Stamina ATS Air Rowing machine is the best rowing machine under 500 that you will come across in the list! It is unique for its features, price and quality. If you are finding the best rower under 500, then look no further! You have the solution just right in front of you.
Stamina ATS Air Rowing Machine provides its users the benefit of tracking their routine, speed, distance, time and calories burned. The display is large enough to be noticeable even when you are working out. The air resistance always matches your pace. If you want more resistance, row harder and ease off, if you want to go easy on it.
The footpads and the padded seats are comfortable and the straps are adjustable, which means you can fit it according to your desired size.
One of the unique features of the best rowing machines under $500 is that it is pocket friendly. Though a rowing machine, it is a light weighted machine. As the name suggests ‘air rowing machine’, it can be lifted and shifted anytime and anywhere you want it to.
- Durability and good quality
- Easy to lift
- Adjustable straps
- LCD display
- Comfortable seats
- Dynamic air resistance
- Makes noise while in use
- The damper is not adjustable
2. SereneLife Smart Rowing Machine
SereneLife Smart Rowing Machine-Home Rowing Machine with Smartphone Fitness Monitoring App-Row Machine for Gym or Home Use-Rowing Exercise Machine Measures Time, Stride, Distance, Calories Burned.
- SMART ROWING MACHINE WITH PMS SYSTEM – lose weight and up your fitness levels the fun way with Serene smart rowing machine! This rowing machine includes a fantastic fitness monitoring PMS system, shows you immediate results with fun, low impact workout
- COMPLETE BODY WORKOUT – using a T Bar rowing machine engages your major muscle groups by working legs, core + arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion. The fitness app records your results, motivating you with your workouts at home or gym!
- INCLUDES FITSHOW APP – Connect the workout rowing machine with resistance to your iOs/iPhone or Android device via bluetooth so you can record, collect, review exercise data through your smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer
- PREMIUM QUALITY SMART ROWING MACHINE – the Serene rowing exercise machine is manufactured from the highest quality steel metal alloy which is strong and durable to last for years to come. Designed to hold weights of up to 250lbs, for men and women
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY– we are highly confident in the high quality of our rowing exercise machine and all of our equipment comes with a one-year. If you have any queries, please contact us directly so that we can quickly resolve the issue for you
If we are here to list the best rowing machine under 500, then it will be no less than a sin not to mention SereneLife Smart Rowing Machine! It is one of the best rower under 500, which is available in the market. It has features of both air and magnetic resistance styles, which is why it is been regarded as one of the best rowing machines under $500. There will be no noise when the rowing machine is in use and you can surely enjoy the silence as well as the consistency of the magnetic resistance.
SereneLife Smart Rowing Machine is one such workout machine that will fit your needs in the most suitable way. It is the best rowing machine under 500 for your high intensity training as well as your natural work out sessions. The rower is made of steel, which makes it a lot stronger than the other ones in comparison and has a weight capacity of carrying out 250lbs.
It helps in the complete body workout as the T bar rowing machine engages all the groups of muscles in the body. Whether it is your hands, arms, chest, thighs or back, it aids in the smooth, high calorie burning motion. The plus point of having this rowing machine is that it comes with a pre-installed fitness app that helps you to track and monitor your growth and rate.
- Durable, strong and the steel is of high quality
- The fitness app connects to your phone with the help of Bluetooth that lets you keep a good track of your work out sessions
- Large and clear backlit display
- Easy to track your speed, time and calorie burnt
- Heavy weight carrier
- Dynamic air resistance
- Might be a little heavy for shifting places
- The foot holds are large and it is not adjustable
3. Stamina X Air Rower
Stamina | X Air Rower
1 used from $399.00
- Durable rowing chain; Air resistance
- Steel frame construction; Molded Seat; Padded rowing handle; Pivoting Foot Plates
- Foldable and built-in wheels for easy storage. Some assembly required
Your search for the best rowing machine under 500 will definitely contain this product. There is no way you can skip this item while searching for the best rower under 500! The steel frame construction makes it one of the strongest rowing machine in the present time. The manufacturer used high quality steel for the construction of this rowing machine, hence it proves to be a durable product without creating much mess.
The padded rowing handle and the foot holds take Stamina X Air Rower to some other level- ahead of its competitors in the market. The most striking feature of this rowing machine is that it is foldable, which means you can open and fix it when you want to use it and fold it the rest of the time.
Since it is foldable, carrying and shifting it is easy and hassle-free. There is no weight of the steel, which makes this take an edge in the marketplace. If you are looking for something that will be of more worth than the price you are paying, then your search must be over! Stamina X Air Rower is the best rowing machine under $500 with all the unique features and characteristics to offer!
- Durable rowing chain with air resistance
- High quality steel frame construction
- Padded rowing handle and comfortable foot holds
- Easy to use and store
- Wheels present for making the shifting easier
- LCD monitor tracks
- The rowing chain creates noise while in use
- The chain may slip in times of high intensive work out sessions
4. Circuit Fitness AMZ-986RW
CIRCUIT FITNESS Circuit Fitness Deluxe Foldable Magnetic Rowing Machine with 8 Resistance Settings & Transport Wheels AMZ-986RW
5 used from $315.65
- HARD-WEARING CONSTRUCTION - Made from heavy-duty steel and aluminum, this gear’s premium frame is engineered to provide increased reliability to keep every user stable and secure.
- VARIABLE RESISTANCE SETTINGS - This practical gym equipment is equipped with a manual magnetic resistance system that offers multiple intensities. It allows you to increase or decrease the intensity for efficient and challenging workouts.
- COMFORTABLE WORKOUT GEAR - Reinforced with a durable injection-molded seat that offers maximum support and comfort for an extended period. It also features foam-covered handlebars and adjustable foot straps for superior grip and stability.
- DIGITAL SCREEN DISPLAY - Completed with an LCD screen panel that allows you to track your progress and fitness goals easily. It tracks speed, distance, time, calories burned, SPM, date and ambient temperature to keep you updated of your development.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN - Built to offer convenience and reliability, this rower features a foldable design and transport wheels to allow users to store and move it without having to lift the gear from one place to another.
Made from heavy-duty steel and aluminium, Circuit Fitness Rowing machine is one of the top rated in the category of the best rowing machine under 500. If you have small house or a small space for your gym equipment, then this is the perfect product for you! The side trails of the Circuit Fitness rowing machine folds upwards, which allows it to wheel to the corners for storage when not in use. It takes up little space from your room, giving you the privilege to buy it!
Since it is been regarded as one of the best rower under 500, its foldable features do not affect the performance of the rower. In action, the rower is smooth and quiet with magnetic resistance acting on it. It lets you have a sound free work out session where you can have your own choice of songs while using it!
It has a durable injection-moulded seat that offers maximum support to the users while working out. It also has foam-covered handlebars and adjustable foot holds that makes the rowing machine easy to operate.
- Adjustable foot straps for stability and grip
- LCD screen panel that lets you track the speed, distance and calories burnt
- Transportation is made easier because of the wheels
- Storage is easy because of the foldable feature present
- Increased reliability and durability
- No noise from the chains
- Perfect for small sized homes
- The screen cannot be turned off without removing the batteries
- The seat is about one feet high from the ground, which may be difficult for a short heighted person to use
5. Kettler Home Fitness Equipment: Rowing Machine
Kettler Home Exercise/Fitness Equipment: Favorit Rowing Machine
- Displays 6 functions simultaneously: Time, Distance, Energy Consumed, Strokes, Pulse Rate and Frequency; Includes a recovery feature which provides a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 to track improvement
- Two industrial strength hydraulic pistons provide resistance which can be adjusted by repositioning the piston's clamps to the various knurl marks on each rower oar
- Resistance levels can be set to any one of the 50 knurl marks on each oar to provide a wide and challenging range of resistance
- Biomechanically correct footplates offer a natural pivoting action providing a full longitudinal rowing motion; Thick, padded seat with sealed ball bearings glides smoothly along a steel track
- Includes an infrared earlobe clip sensor to measure pulse rate electronically; LCD display requires 2 "AA" batteries, has a weight capacity of 285 lbs.
By having a weight capacity of 285lbs, Kettler’s Rowing machine is the winner of this list, making it the best rowing machine under 500! It is made up of excellent quality that ensures the durability of the product without any second thought. The manufacturer manufactured it with some high quality grade material, which ensures the product to last long.
The added advantage of having this rowing machine at your place is because of its LCD display. The display offers six different functions for the rowing machine. The user can check their pulse rate, time, energy consumed, distance, strokes and frequency in just one rowing machine! This is what makes Kettler’s rowing machine the best rowing machine under $500.
It has a padded seat with the sealed ball bearings, which helps the rowing machine to glide smoothly through the steel track. Along with all these, Kettler’s rowing machine also comes with two hydraulic pistons, which provides and ensures its users increased resistance and smooth operation of the machine.
- 6 different features in the LCD display
- Thick, padded seats with ball bearings
- Weight capacity to carry 285lbs
- Durable and reliable
- Provides with natural pivoting actions
- The system to adjust resistance is difficult
- The seat does not have a locking option
- Parts if damaged, may be difficult to find
6. Joroto MR35
JOROTO Magnetic Rower Rowing Machine with LCD Display 250LB Weight Capacity Row Machine Exercise Rower for Home Gym
2 used from $332.49
- ✅ SUPER QUIET - This rowing machine is designed with a high-quality solid aluminum flywheel, aluminum slide rail, and no-touch magnetic resistance, which will make the workout super quiet and more smooth. It will be the best choice of rowing machine for home use.
- ✅ SAVE SPACE - With the special design, you can put this rowing machine in standing position for storage, it occupies less than 0.15 square meters of space. It also designs with dual caster wheels, so we can move it easily to anywhere you want it to be. Please keep the children away from a standing rowing machine.
- ✅ FULLY ADJUSTABLE - With 10 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance, the machine will fit for the different workout plans for beginner or experts; With adjustable non-slip pedals, it can fit different sizes of feet; The angle of the digital monitor can be adjusted to the most comfortable angle to read the display for the users with different height.
- ✅ DIGITAL MONITOR - With a digital monitor, the user will be able to track the time, count, total count, and calories data to keep you motivated and on pace. It also comes with a phone holder on the monitor, the user can watch workout class or movies while doing rowing workout.
- ✅ WORRY FREE - With the ergonomic wide seat and soft handlebar, you will experience a comfortable rowing workout. There is a water bottle holder for a convenient water supplement in a long-time workout. This rowing machine does not need plug in, you can use it at any time. The package includes all tools needed and we provide a 12-month free part replacement .
It will be nearly impossible if you miss out Joroto MR35 while looking for the best rowing machine under 500! There is no way we could have let this slip away. The MR35 offers an aluminium flywheel with magnetic resistance that makes your work out sessions relaxing as well as challenging. It is one of the most best suited rowing machine for home use. It functions smoothly and quietly without making any noise.
The bonus factor for this rowing machine is that it has wheels and can be moved from one place to another easily without any hassle. This is also one of the reason why Joroto MR35 is been known as the best rower under 500! With features of being a fully adjustable rowing machine, this product is perfect for both beginners and experts. With 10 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance, the rowing machine will cater the needs and fit in all types of work out plans!
The exceptionally wide seat and soft handlebar provides a very comfortable work out experience. One very catchy feature of this rowing machine is that it does not need a plug in to start working. Therefore, you are free to use it anywhere and anytime even without the need of electricity!
- Digital monitor to track speed, time, calorie data
- LCD display can be adjusted at various angles to get a clear view of it
- Comes with a bottle holder in case of heavy work out sessions
- Comes with a phone holder in case of seeing a video or movie while working out
- Adjustable non-slip pedals
- Does not have a Bluetooth support
- Does not count your distance
7. Lifespan Indoor Rowing Machine
LifeSpan RW1000 Indoor Rowing Machine
- Features a smooth and quiet eddy current drive system with a 16.5-pound flywheel
- Solid steel frame; assembled dimensions measure 90 x 18.5 x 23 inches (L x W x H)
- Folds to 34 by 19 by 64 inches (L x W x H) for easy storage
- Three-LCD console provides distance, calories, time, strokes, and strokes per minute workout feedback
- 300-pound maximum user weight; five-year frame warranty, two-year parts warranty, and one-year labor warranty
Are you looking for the best rowing machines under $500 that will be worth the price you pay for it? Then, let us advise you not to look any further! Lifespan Indoor Rowing Machine is one the products that tops the list of the best rower under 500. The Lifespan is a very reliable and a ‘customer favourite’ fitness company that is in this business for over a decade now. They are been popularly recognised for delivering quality and durable products to their clients.
As mentioned earlier, this product is one of the best rowing machine under $500 that serves its purpose perfectly. It is been built with the highest level of materials and can carry a weight capacity of 300lbs. it is a foldable rowing machine that takes up very little of your room space for storage purpose. The product parts used in the construction of Lifespan Indoor Rowing Machine are fantastic and leaves no space for the customers to complain about it!
It has a digital display that stores all the necessary details about the work out session involving the rowing machine.
- LCD screen display
- Comes with eddy-fly wheel drive system
- Does not make any noise while in use
- Solid steel construction
- Worth the price paid for it
- Instruction manual does not come with accurate instructions
- Misleading data in the instruction manual may make the customer give a second thought about it
8. MaxKare Water Rower Machine
MaxKare Water Rowing Machine Water Rower with Water Resistance & Large LCD Monitor for Home Use
$399.99 in stock
- 【WATER RESISTANCE】MaxKare water rowing machine is specially designed to approach the real stroke on water, making your rowing experience more real and challenging.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】Full use of Ergonomic Design, easy to hold and operate, the water rower is suitable for all adults under 264 LBS and makes workout enjoyable.
- 【STURDY & DURABLE】Steel Main Frame makes the rowing machine extremely sturdy and durable, max weight capacity up to 264 LBS.
- 【LARGE LCD MONITOR】The large LCD monitor of the water rowing machine tracks your fitness data including TIME, SPM(stroke per minute), DISTANCE, STROKES, CALORIES and Man-machine competitive mode that makes exercise more interesting.
- 【EASY TRANSPORTATION & STORAGE】Equipped with pulleys that allow for easy moving the water rowing machine anywhere. A support point allows for upright storage when not in use.
Generally, water rowers are expensive than the rest. But to the surprise, MaxKare water rower machine is the best rowing machine under $500 that you would come across in the market! As obvious by the name, this rowing machine is water resistant that gives you the feel of real water strokes and makes your work out experience even more interesting and thrilling!
It comes with a large sturdy steel frame with a large water tank that needs to be filled before using it. The padded seat, handlebar and the adjustable foot pedals are everything that makes this product worth your buy! It is equipped with pulleys that allows easy movement of the water rower machine and it has a support point that allows for the upright storage for the rower when not in use.
Coming to the secondary features, the large LCD display of the water rower machine is what makes this product one of the best rower under 500. It records speed, time, distance, strokes per minute and the calories burned during the process. This ensures your motivation level does not drop and keeps you focussed.
- Adjustable LCD display
- Easy transportation and storage
- Water resistant
- Weight capacity 264lbs
- LCD display does not have a backlight
- Not foldable like the other water rowers
Buying Guide for the Best Rowing Machine under 500
When you are selecting items for your daily work out sessions, it is important that you go through certain factors before purchasing them. Work outs are an integral part of everyone’s life and if gone wrong, it can cause severe effects on your body.
In order to have the best experience of work out at your home, we are here to provide you with yet another list, giving you a vague idea about the factors to look out before making a move on them!
Storage space in your home
If you are living in a small house that does not have much space, it is better to go for rowing machines that does not take up much of your space and is foldable. Foldable rowers are easier as they can fit in a corner. Therefore, deciding on the size of it is the most important thing.
Choosing the resistance is entirely up to the users of the rowing machine. There are air, water, magnetic resistance rowers that are included in the list of the best rowing machine under 500. Reach out to your gym friends or professionals guides and ask them about the most suitable kind of resistance rower for you. A wrong resistance rower can have adverse effect on your body and muscles.
The secondary features
There are rowers that offer different types of features. Among the secondary features, the main feature is the adjustable LCD display that shows and records your speed, time, distance, strokes per minute, calories burned during your work out sessions. Do not think that the rowers offering secondary features are expensive! The best rowing machines under $500 includes all the secondary features.
Not just for buying a rower, budget is important for buying anything! Plan your budget, fix a range and stick to it. You will get many rowing machines within your budget with all the necessary features. There is a ready list on the best rowing machine under 500 that will help you decide your favourite pick among all the best rowers!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Will rowing machine help you lose weight?
Rowing machines are cardio-muscular fitness equipment that generally target the muscles. If you get a high quality rowing machine and use it regularly, you are sure to lose weight and get ripped. It will also develop your muscles and make them stronger.
How long should I row in a day?
The rowing time depends on you and your health conditions. If you are just a beginner, using it every day for 15 minutes will be enough. If you are a professional, 30 minutes would be sufficient for you. You can gradually increase your rowing time.
What should be checked before buying the best rowing machine under 500?
There are three things, which needs to be checked before buying a rowing machine. First, the type of resistance. Second, the size and storing features. Third, the secondary features of the rowing machine.
Which is better: water or magnetic resistance rower?
It clearly depends on your choice. If you want a rowing machine that will not make any noise and work silently, then you have to go with magnetic rowers. On the other hand, if you want a natural experience of rowing and comfortable with noises, then you can choose water resistance rower.
Conclusion For Best Rowing Machines Under $500:
The article makes the reader familiar with the best rowing machine under 500 along with full details. A rower keeps you fit and healthy. It helps your muscles to be stronger. There are various types of rowing machine available in the market. Look out for the buying guide in order to get hold on the best rowers!